Skip to content
- The current price list at the time of registration is valid.
- A completed, signed registration form and a 50 € deposit are necessary for registration and a course reservation. The deposit will be applied to the course fee at the beginning of the course.
- A course module runs for 12 fixed appointments – unless otherwise arranged – once per week for 2 lessons = 90 minutes.
- If there are only three participants registered for the course, it takes place only 10 times instead of 12. The course fee remains the same.
- Course fees must be paid at the latest on the first course date. In any other case, Kästner Kolleg reserves the right to exclude the student from the course.
- It is possible to cancel participation in a course before the first course date in writing or in person at the Kästner Kolleg office. In this case Kästner Kolleg reserves the right to retain the reservation fee of 50 € as a cancellation fee.
- If the participant cancels on or after the first course date, Kästner Kolleg reserves the right to retain the entire course fee as the cancellation fee. Already paid course fees will not be refunded.
- In the case of long term illness with a doctor’s note Kästner Kolleg may issue a refund in the form of a voucher or by rescheduling the course.
- Private lessons: No cancellation fee will be charged when a written or personal cancellation is made 24 hours or more in advance of the course time (in the case of a Monday course the cancellation must take place on a Friday). For cancellations made on the day of the course 2 or more hours before the course time the price of one lesson will be charged. When the course is not attended or in the case of late cancellations the planned hours of individual lessons must be paid in full. A special training contract will be signed for private lessons.