HYBRID? We have taken the best out of our offline and online courses, and we’ve made our NEW HYBRID German course out of it.
With our “NEW HYBRID GERMAN course” you can learn German professionally and sustainably from your home OR/AND at our school. Especially in times of Corona, but also beyond, we can offer you our solid face2face German courses now also online at all levels, A1 to C2.
You can book all intensive German courses now HYBRID: eithervia LIVE video face to face – at all levels, from A1 – C1. You can find our current course offer here.
With smart distance of min. 1,50 m at the moment, 5 course participants are fitting into our new class room. The others (up to 10) can join in via LIVE Video.
There are no masks necessary so far in the class rooms.
The minimum age for online courses is 14 years. There is no upper limit.
You need: internet access and a device such as a smartphone, tablet or PC. We work with the tool ZOOM, which is reliable and easy to use. The best voice quality is achieved with a headset.
You receive the course material from us via PDF, Sent File or Desktop Sharing, and as digital course book.
Basic levels A1 – B1
In the three basic levels you will learn all skills such as listening and reading comprehension, pronunciation, grammar, writing and basic vocabulary. The emphasis is on speaking. You should be able to make yourself understood quickly in everyday life and have the courage to speak German “outdoors”, i.e. to break down your language barriers quickly.
Advanced levels B2 – C1
Basic vocabulary and grammar as well as communicative skills are systematically expanded in the advanced levels, with the focus on free language use and coping with specific language situations during your studies, job or exams.
You can choose your individual course length between 1-40 weeks and join a course basically every Monday or start a regular course module.
All our online German intensive courses take place from Monday-Friday, from 09:30 am – 14:00 pm CET.
Our Parttime evening courses start twice a week at 6 pm CET
For private lessons individual course times are agreed upon.
With our German via LIVER video course” you would learn in small international groups, with highly professional native teachers and our proven communicative methods. For example, in our Intensive course you only need 8 weeks for a complete language level, e.g. A1 or B2.
Summer courses 2020
All SUMMER COURSES which are booked already/will be booked from now on WILL TAKE PLACE within our NEW HYBRID GERMAN Course – either online LIVE video course or as face2face course. You can choose which format you prefer, and also switch between the course types as the (corona) situation demands it.
Right now you have the following options of booking:
A.) Summer course face to face:
- You can book it only as face to face offline course
- Prices: regular prices see our price list:
B. Summer course with Live Video:
- you can book it as “German per Live Video” Summer Courses only
- with 25 or 30 lessons* per week, Monday to Friday, 09:30 am to 2 pm
- including a placement test, an online cultural and leisure program and a level test with a certificate at the end of the module/level
- exams can be taken following the official regulations at this time
- the price is 150 EUR per week. This course can be booked from 1 to 8 weeks, starting any Monday, from June 29
- on all levels, from A1 to C1/TestDaF
C.) Summer course as HYBRID GERMAN COURSE:
- you can book the course either as online Live Video course or – according to our free places and your travelling options – as face 2 face course at our school
- with 25/30 lessons* per week, Monday to Friday, 09:30 am to 2/4 pm
- Prices: see our price list:
Note: If you don´t get a place in our face to face course you can be put on a waiting list for it.
*Also bookable with 30 lessons per week, including 5 lessons of conversation classes taking place on 3 afternoons of the week, from level A2.
Every week the following additional services are included free of charge:
- up to 6 activities of our online leisure program offline/online
- conversation classes (if booked) offline/online
- Placement test, final test offline/online
- level test or official exams (offline, limited places)
- Official certificate
- All around administration and consulting service
- The TERMINATION of your booked “HYBRID” course*: online or offline. “You won’t miss a day of the course!
- REFUNDS – we refund 100% of the paid course fee in case of cancellation until the end of the first course day. “You won’t lose any money!”
- SUSTAINABILITY – also online we work with the proven communication methods, materials & quality standards
- SOCIALIZING & SUPPORT – we offer many activities in addition to the lessons. Conversation, game afternoons, films, workshops, … as well as 24 h TECHNICAL support
Note: In case of the end of the current shut down or in case of another shut down, all offline courses can be seamlesslyand immediately continued as online Video.
If you register for or extend a “HYBRID German course” by June 14 , and if you book at least 4 weeks, you will receive a 10% discount on the course fee.
P.S. Write in the comment box in the registration “Special Offer Hybrid“.
Excellence in Quality
... because the quality of KK is known far beyond Dresden. Our participants on language-course.net have awarded us the "Excellence Award" 10 times in a row.