Our German courses: “Summer Intensive 25 and 30″ are the right choice if you are coming to Dresden in July /August, and would like to learn German in a great combination of German language course in Germany and lots of fun & culture. With our cool daily recreational activities you can learn German and apply it immediately by meeting “real friends” from all over the world.
Summer courses 2020
All SUMMER COURSES which are booked already/will be booked from now on WILL TAKE PLACE within our NEW HYBRID GERMAN Course – whether online as LIVE video course OR as face2face course. You can choose which format you prefer.
Right now you have the following options of booking:
A.) Summer course only with face to face participation:
- You can book it only as face to face offline course
- Prices: regular prices see our price list:
B. Summer course only with Live Video participation:
- you can book it as “German per Live Video” Summer Courses only
- with 25 or 30 lessons* per week, Monday to Friday, 09:30 am to 2 pm
- including a placement test, an online cultural and leisure program and a level test with a certificate at the end of the module/level
- exams can be taken following the official regulations at this time
- the price is 150 EUR per week. This course can be booked from 1 to 8 weeks, starting any Monday, from June 29
- on all levels, from A1 to C1/TestDaF
C.) Summer course as “HYBRID GERMAN COURSE”
- you can book the course either as online Live Video course OR – according to our free places and your travelling options – as face 2 face course at our school
- with 25/30 lessons* per week, Monday to Friday, 09:30 am to 2/4 pm
- Prices: see our price list:
Note: If you don´t get a place in our face to face course you can be put on a waiting list for it.
*Also bookable with 30 lessons per week at a price of 180 €, including 5 lessons of conversation classes taking place on 3 afternoons of the week, from level A2.
You can attend our Summer Intensive Courses 25 at all A1 – C1 levels.
If you are looking for the maximum amount of learning in the shortest possible time, you should book our “Summer Intensive Course 30” , because in addition to the “Summer Intensive Course 25”, you will receive another 5 x 45 min. of conversation lessons per week, spread over three afternoons.
You can book the “Summer Intensive Course 30” from level A2.2.
Depending on the available places – “the early bird catches the worm”;) – you can join the summer course 25/30 every Monday.
If you are a beginner with no previous knowledge or if you want to start with a regular module (for example, B1.2) we have fixed start dates.
The Summer Course 25 starts daily at 9:30 and ends at 14:00, and the Summer Course 30 end 16:45 from Tuesday to Thursday.
Here you will learn all skills such as listening and reading comprehension, pronunciation, grammar, writing and basic vocabulary. The emphasis in summer courses is on speaking. Cultural activities round off the “Summer Experience Course”.
Especially in the summer course you will experience unforgettable moments, because we have even more fun and games. In the accompanying leisure and excursion program, you can use your German and get to know Germany and its people first-hand. At our regulars’ table (Stammtisch), BBQs, museum visits, concerts, street parties or on excursions to Berlin Prague or Leipzig, you quickly break down language barriers and get to know the country with its friendly and open people.
You can also combine your Summer Intensive Course 25/30 with a telc exam (B1, B2) or with the TestDaF. This “home game” works to your advantage!
In addition to the German course, we can arrange accommodation for you with a host family, a shared apartment or in a private apartment – your choice of meals, transfer or health insurance.
If you need documents for your visa application or advice on studying and job training, we will help you of course.
Including Accommodation & more
... because we help you in the urban jungle: We find the right accommodation for you and help you with any questions, worries or uncertainties.